My Entrepreneurship Story
A time in my life that I was
exposed to entrepreneurship was when I met an entrepreneur in high school about
five years ago. I was walking outside and was talking to my friends about
preparing for college standardized tests and AP exams. We passed his table that
he was advertising and he overheard us talking. Then he recommended this
website that he help make to help us all prepare for the exams. He informed me
of a few insights about becoming an entrepreneur. One insight was to set aside
your pride and ask for help if you need it so then you can accomplish your
goals. The second insight he suggested to me was to focus on your academics
either in high school or afterward. Another tip he told me was to not be afraid
to take considered risks. He said that he looked up to Elon Musk because of all
the risks he took to get to where he is. This is important because the
successes and failures contribute to your life experiences and they will help
you make better decisions in the future. I took the tip about taking more
calculated risks to the heart and applied it to more of my life. Now, I
consider Elon Musk to be a role model for Entrepreneurs everywhere.
Next, I
enrolled in ENT 3003 because I wanted to learn more about being an entrepreneur
and all the opportunities in the different markets. Also, what process
entrepreneurs go through to be able to help certain groups of people solve a
problem. Additionally, the possibility of starting my own business in the
future after completing this class. I hope to get at least a B or higher in the
class by trying my best in the class at whatever I complete. Finally, I want to
gain more insight into the business world and what it has to offer me as I
finish up my degree.
Below is a
picture of the idol, Elon Musk, of the entrepreneur I met in high school.
That's really cool you got to meet such a famed and successful entrepreneur such as Elon Musk! The insights he shared with you are extremely valuable, and I imagine they will stick with you for a long time because it came from one of the GOATs himself! There is never any shame in asking for help or admitting you don't know something. Education is vital because it provides a foundation on which we can build an empire of knowledge and skills to be applied in the real world, that will hopefully ultimately make the world a better place to live.
ReplyDeleteHi Timmy,
ReplyDeleteI was a bit confused about your story as you seem to contradict yourself when saying the entrepreneur you met is Elon Musk. Is Elon Musk the entrepreneur you met at your high school or did that entrepreneur just look up to Elon Musk? Either way Elon Musk is one of the biggest entrepreneurs out there and it would be an honor to meet him.