The hobbies that my customers have are hanging out with friends, going out to the bars or clubs, sports, going to the gym, running, and some play video games and other customers prefer shopping. The kind of car they usually drive are trucks, sedans, coupes or convertibles. Also, the customers drive scooters and motorcycles as well. The color of the car that they prefer is blue, grey, white or black. The TV shows that they watch includes The Bachelor, the Office, Game of Thrones, Parks and Recreation, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Grey’s Anatomy and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The customer does not have kids and most if not, all are not adopted. The people that I interviewed said they don’t read that much in their free time so I would not have an idea of what this segment’s favorite book is. Most of the customers in this segment preferred not to say their favorite politician or they aren’t that invested into it. The age range of the customers is 18-24 years old. They feel as if they are a lot older. For example, some people under 21 years old, feel as if they are 22 or 23 already.
I have a lot of the same likes with hobbies
and TV shows, and I am a college student currently as well. I do feel somewhat
older than I am and if I had a car, I would like it in the same colors that
they prefer as well. Most of the hobbies that prototypical customers are the
same as mine. Overall, I have a lot in common with the avatar or the customer
segment. I think that the things I have in common with the avatar are a coincidence
because I think that some if not most college students like about the same
things. Being a college student and targeting a customer base that I have a lot
in common with will allow me to gain more investments and better sell my
service/product mix.
It is a fantastic coincidence that you happen to share the same likes of hobbies and TV shows with your ideal customer. Its astounding that you chose a customer base that is exactly like yours. My next question is how much older you believe yourself to be than your actual age. Truly a marvel to be pondered upon by all!
ReplyDeleteHey Timothy,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post this week. You did a really good job on your avatar. you were very specific and I can really see this avatar in real life using this product. I also thing your product can be successful all around the world.
Hey Timothy,
ReplyDeleteBy using your avatar and descriptions of your target segment you were able to perfectly select what your day to day customer might actually be like. Having a customer with similar characteristics allows you to understand what they are looking for. I think your product would definitely be in college towns because that's where yous see most scooters. Good job on your post.
I am cracking up at your responses! They're so detailed and thorough. I love the inclusion of Brooklyn nine nine, not going to lie. I agree with Carson that having a consumer that has the same wants and needs as yourself are really something that can be used to your benefit! I think you did a great job with your avatar. Great Post!
ReplyDelete