I fully enjoyed the power stance you have selected for this elevator pitch. By far, it is one of the most dynamic of and engaging showings of dominance I have seen yet. I also really enjoyed your clear analysis of your product with the addition of important statistics. A minor criticism is that next time you work more on delivering the message without looking off screen.
Hey Timmy! I liked your confidence you showed in your elevator pitch. Plus, you added some good numbers in regards to the amount of accidents involving scooters to give audiences a good idea of the problem (and letting them know you've researched it yourself). I think you could have added some more movement throughout, but I definitely noticed towards the end your enthusiam when you started talking about your idea which would help convince potential buyers.
Tim Tam,
ReplyDeleteI fully enjoyed the power stance you have selected for this elevator pitch. By far, it is one of the most dynamic of and engaging showings of dominance I have seen yet. I also really enjoyed your clear analysis of your product with the addition of important statistics. A minor criticism is that next time you work more on delivering the message without looking off screen.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Timmy!
ReplyDeleteI liked your confidence you showed in your elevator pitch. Plus, you added some good numbers in regards to the amount of accidents involving scooters to give audiences a good idea of the problem (and letting them know you've researched it yourself). I think you could have added some more movement throughout, but I definitely noticed towards the end your enthusiam when you started talking about your idea which would help convince potential buyers.