Five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly
unique:
- Dedication- Whatever I set my mind to I will be driven
to complete the task at hand no matter what it is or the outcome. This is
one of the vital factors that allow me to achieve my goals in life and it
shows others that even with the perseverance that I face I will prevail in
one way or another.
- Leadership- I have been gaining more experience on how
to be the best in this the start of college throughout ROTC. I think this
will allow me to guide people to complete tasks more efficiently and
effectively. I show a lot of intensity and passion which helps motivate
others around me to complete the mission. This allows me to learn more
about people as well.
- Integrity- This is my inner motivation to do the right
thing all the time, especially when no one is looking. It is what defines
me as a person and displays to everyone that they can trust that I’ll make
the right and best decision. I have learned this more and more and adopted
it to be a value that I will always follow.
- Hard-working- No matter what I do or what is in front of
me, I put 110% effort into what I do. I always work my hardest at whatever
I do, and this is what makes me stand out with a competitive edge to
investors or other businesses. I have always been like this because I
believe that hard work beats skill. I always must try my best because it
will give me the best experience and results.
- Competitive- Throughout my life, I have been always been
super aggressive to the point where I want to win at everything that I
encounter. I believe that this will help me in my career and will have
more motivation, creativity, and self-reflection. Employers like people
that want to win and be the best to help the company, and this will help
me accomplish my goals in life.
Interview 1:
●
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/timmy-eyler/ent3003-16a-audio
●
Explanation: I am the most motivated and driven person
that he has ever met. In all facets of life, I want to want to win. The
explanation of wanting to win in life includes being happy with my friends,
succeeding and doing well at sports and in school. I have a lot of integrity
and will always do the right thing.
Interview 2:
●
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/timmy-eyler/ent3003-16a-audio-2
●
Explanation: I am a very caring person. I care a lot
about the things I do and the people that are in my life. However, sometimes I
care too much, and I get lost in what I am doing and don’t focus on the bigger
picture. Focusing on the bigger picture is very important in life and it has
been something that I have focused on to improve myself.
Interview 3:
●
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/timmy-eyler/ent3003-16a-audio-3
●
Explanation: I am driven and determined like no one
else he has met before. Whatever I set my mind to do in life, I put 100% effort
into finishing it. He doesn’t give up or make excuses and is motivated to
complete that task.
Interview 4:
●
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/timmy-eyler/ent3003-16a-audio-4
●
Explanation: I am one of the most compassionate people
he has ever met. I like to be there for my friends and family and make sure
they are okay. If my friends are struggling with something, I like to give them
advice on what I think they should do if I were in the same situation.
Interview 5:
●
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/timmy-eyler/ent3003-16a-audio-5
●
Explanation: I am a very selfless person in the fact
that I always look out for other people before myself. I have a caring and
loving heart towards all my friends and even others I do not know. Everyone
deserves someone kind and genuine there for them, like having a positive attitude
towards a stranger, and I exhibit that quality towards others.
Reflection on the Differences: The way I see myself and the way others see match up well, and
there are only slight differences. One difference is others have seen me be too
intense and invested in stuff, and I didn’t recognize that flaw until later.
Which now I have been focused on it and making it better, by seeing the bigger
picture more. Others see me as compassionate, caring and selfless. I do see
myself as these qualities as well, but I just mentioned more of the better ways
that I have unique human capital. What causes these differences are the fact
that people sometimes don’t like to focus on their flaws and people think they
have more impressive qualities that are more important. I believe that the
people that I interviewed were correct about how they described me and the
information in the interviews was important. Going back to my list from part
one, in my opinion, I would not make any corrections to the list. That is the
list I believe is what makes me unique, so I wouldn’t want to change it. I
believe the list in part one is true about me and it displays more of my human
capital than what my friends stated in the interviews.
Hey Timothy,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post. Out of all the ones I have seen your's is definitely the most complete. I can see that you really took your time on this one. We actually share a trait and it's hard work. I believe that working hard can take people anywhere and I'm sure if you continue with this plan you will succeed with your idea.
Hey! Great job on your interviews. I really love the soundcloud options that you have but more importantly, I love that they all said that you were compassionate and empathetic. In any start-up business, those are two sincere traits that you gotta hold on to! I love your top five as well, but laughed when the interviews all focused on other aspects. Great Job!
ReplyDelete