1) Link for Elevator Pitch No. 3:
2) The feedback that I received on my previous elevator pitch shows
that I did improve a lot from the first time and that I perfected it my second
time. The feedback that I found important is that eye contact and the practice
that I put into the pitch will help me reach my audience. The feedback I
received on my power stance shows it was a key factor this time with proper eye
contact, enthusiasm and knowledge of my pitch. Based on the feedback on my
previous pitch, it shows that I rose to the challenge of fixing and perfecting
my pitch. This new improved pitch will allow me to connect with my audience
better about my product/service mix.
3) According to the feedback, I did not change anything with my
previous pitch because I received positive feedback and nothing negative to
improve on for this new pitch. Even though the feedback was all positive, I
decided to self-critique my elevator pitch and do some minor fixes. I decided
to dress up nicer for this final elevator pitch. Next, I practiced
and memorized my speech more so I can make sure there is even better eye
contact on this pitch. Finally, I fixed up the speech by fixing anything
grammatically so it can flow better.
4) I found a lot different from the first time to this time
that I completed the elevator pitch. My pitch is almost or is memorized because
of the amount of times that I practiced and did the pitch. I am a lot more
comfortable speaking to the camera and looking at it as if I was talking to a
real audience. Finally, the pitch is overall better now after three times than
it was the first time. This is due to the increased practice and knowing my
pitch better, so I am more confident about my product/service mix.
Hey Timothy,
ReplyDeleteI am happy that you were able to figure key aspects of an elevator pitch such as eye contact and pitch and master them. I understand that you didn't have any negative feedback but the fact that you did some self critiquing shows that you really want to improve!Good job on this post and great job improving your elevator pitch each time.